PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Listed below are some helpful tips in ensuring a successful tattoo experience:
* Please be sure to eat BEFORE your appointment.
* Bring water or a beverage, especially during longer appointments. We do have water
available if needed.
* Due to limited space, only one companion is allowed to sit with you during your appointment. We ask that any
additional friends and family remain in our front lobby.
* We love kids, however due to chemicals and hazardous equipment, we humbly ask that you do not bring
your children with you to your appointment.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
* Deposits are required for all appointments.
* Cancellation is required 24 hours in advance or otherwise deposit is forfeited.
* Appointment times INCLUDE tattoo design. Tattoos are only designed in advance of
appointments under special circumstances which have been discussed between artist and
* SIGNIFICANT last minute changes to a tattoo may result in rescheduling of appointment
due to time constraints.